These are one of my favourite “crafts”. They are cheap, super easy to do and really useful.
As you can see I’m addicted. I use them to store all my craft bits and bobs.
As well as tea, batteries and spare change…
You will need:
- Cleans jars (any size will do)
- Super glue
- Spray paint (I like Wilko’s own brand as it’s reasonably priced. I just purchased some from a pound shop but I’m not sure how good it is yet.)
- Little animal figures, Lego etc. (Wilko is also great for cheap sets of animals as are charity shops) You could glue on what you intend to keep in the jar.
- Glue your chosen figure to the lid.
- Leave until set
- Spray paint outside or in a well ventilated area
- You’ll probably need more than one coat so make sure the paint dries thoroughly between each coat
- Store the heck out of stuff
Ready to spray:
The finished product:
The only downside is lack of stackability!