Sometimes I feel like I’m the only toddler mum still hauling around such a massive bag! Is it just me?
- Nappies/nappy bags
- Changing mat
- Hand sanitiser (Apparently I need two)
- Bum cream
- Change of clothes
- Snacks & water. I always have raisins and some sort of biscuits in there. I add other bits depending on what we’re up too. Today it’s a cheese and ham brioche as I don’t think we’ll be home for lunch.
- Books – Tiny loves her books and we walk a lot so I don’t want her to get bored. I try to pick light weight books, and books with flaps as they keep her amused for longer.
- String A Farm toy. Tiny loves this and it keeps her amused if l want a longer coffee with friends. It’s also good for developing motor skills.
- Crayons & a notebook. These are always good for extra entertainment. I also found this amazing multi crayon in a National Trust shop which is useful for saving space.
- Sanitary pads… just in case. I used to carry around breast pads for ages after I stopped breast feeding… just in case someone needed them!
- A comb
- A tiny plastic spoon – I’m not sure why. There are spoons everywhere.
- Mini sterliser tablets for my Milton dummy sterilser.
- Fresh wipes hoarded from various restaurants.
- Clothes begs – for attaching a muslin to the pram if it’s too sunny or sealing opened snack bags
- My little makeup bag – this used to live in my handbag for work but now I keep it in here in case I need emergency masacara! I also keep painkillers and plasters in there.
- Three reusable shopping bags because shopping could happen at any time.
How does your bag compare? What have I left out?