It’s time to talk toilet roll.
I recently switched to Who Gives a Crap toilet roll. Mostly because I love the irreverent name and they look great. (Yes, I’m very shallow sometimes)
Why should you give a crap about what your family wipes their bum with?
According to the founders they decided to create Who Gives A Crap after they learnt “2.4 billion people across the world don’t have access to a toilet. That’s roughly 40% of the global population and means that diarrhoea related diseases fill over half of sub-Saharan African hospital beds and kill 900 children under 5 every day.”
I agree that is pretty crap.
Supporting Who Gives A Crap helps to tackle this problem as they donate half(!) of their profits to non-profit organisations (like Water Aid) working to improve access to hygiene, water and basic sanitation in developing countries. They also only use forest friendly materials in ALL of their products, so you’re not contributing to the destruction of the environment every time you wipe your bum. So it’s guilt free loo roll!
What’s in it for you?
- Free shipping on orders over £20 so no carrying loo roll home! Yay!
- 48 rolls of 3 ply loo for £36! I’ve found it lasts much longer than supermarket alternatives.
- No inks, dyes or scents.
- They offer a 100% money back guarantee if you don’t like it.
- They also sell tissues and kitchen roll so you can help save the world whilst dealing all the bodily fluids and spilt juice that is parenting.
- The tissues come with adorable messages on the box!
- It comes wrapped in lovely paper that I’m planning to use to wrap Christmas presents – double tree saving bonus!
If you’d like to try Who Gives A Crap you can use this link to get £5 (and £5 off for me) Win, win!
*All loo roll purchased by moi. Alas no one is giving me free loo roll.